Monday, April 14, 2008

Visit to Monterey for Brady's dedication






Sandi and I went to Monterey this last weekend to see the G kids, Riley and Bryn. Rach, Cody, and E also came up, Brady was getting dedicated on Sunday, but on Saturday night bryn made a great dinner for Sandi and Cody's birthday. I don't describe things to well, but the food was absolutely Maaaavaalasss. Then she made a Cake -it was white with white coconut frosting. It had 5 sticks of butter in it!!!!.
It was also Maaavaalass. We had fun- we ate and had more fun. I am starting to think that's not a bad way to go - eat and laugh. It was also probably one of the most beautiful days in Monterey. What could be more cool to have all your family together in a cool place like Monterey. On Sunday Brady was dedicated by bryns brother Nate. It was a real sweet time. A lot more happened, but I am all out of descriptive words. I have to recharge my brain. Sorry.

No comments: